Saturday, July 18, 2009

A Random Selection of Photos

THE PROPHET has been relocated from the Luxembourg Garden (shown in April 2009) to the rear of the Eglise de la Madeleine (July 2009). I believe he still gets lots of attention.



A familiar icon visible from many locations in Paris. This particular view is from the Terrasse (8th floor) of Au Printemps (Maison bldg).


Two views of the Brasserie Printemps (Mode bldg.)


On a walk along Rue de l’Arbalète (5th), which crosses Rue Mouffetard, many blank walls have been used as canvas for different artists. I’ve seen other work by Jef Aerosol in other parts of the Latin Quarter.



Tonight I join a friend, and friends of the friend, to see the lighting effects produced Chartres Cathedral. Tomorrow, I take the train to Versailles for the day, to see the chateau and gardens.



This rose bloomed at my door yesterday. It had been a small bud on the day that I arrived.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS AND SUGGESTIONS WELCOME