Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Dryer and Cooler Weather

It has only been two days, but Daisy (my cat) has already shifted away from one of her sleeping/slumber spots in the apartment.  She is not on the floor by the window where she has been for the past few weeks, but has reclaimed one of her favorite spots.  On my computer chair.  I was happy to see this development as the humid/hot weather has been a drain on her energy.  And my energy too. 


When Daisy took her position, natural mid-day sunlight was coming through the window and lighted her in a very nice way. I decided to follow the urge to photograph her, which I have not done in a few years.  She has been with Steve and me for about six years and has become a bit settled compared to her frisky "youth".


I like the companionship, even now she is sitting in the chair next to me and I'm sitting in Steve's computer chair.

Hang in there everyone.  Only a few more weeks until the end of summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS AND SUGGESTIONS WELCOME